Valid from 17.10.2021
- Ferla OÜ personal data processing process
Ferla OÜ töötleb järgmisi kliendi andmeid: ees- ja perekonnanimi, telefoninumber, e-maili aadress. Isikuga seotud personaalse päringu informatsioon. Samuti salvestame tellimused ning eelistuse soovitud toodete kohta.
- Purposes of processing the client's personal data (data)
Ferla OÜ processes the personal data of the customer described in clause 1 for the following purposes:
- Creation of Ferla OÜ customer base and its management;
- offering new products / services to the customer;
- Analysis and improvement of Ferla OÜ services;
- website management;
- Analysis and improvement of Ferla OÜ services; website management;
- compliance with legal requirements;
- answering customer inquiries;
Ferla OÜ does not share the customer's personal data (data) with third parties. All data is used only for communication and to provide a better product or service. Ferla OÜ may send customers information about its services, products, newsletters and offers if the customer has provided us with their contact information, but as long as the customer has not requested the termination of recent activities or has left the group of newsletter recipients.
The data is stored until the customer wishes to leave our customer list.
If you have any questions about this topic, please contact us at email@example.com
Ferla OÜ has implemented the necessary technical, physical and organizational security measures to protect the customer's personal data (data) from loss and illegal processing.
Ferla.ee uses the following cookies on its website:
- session cookies intended to enable the use of the service;
- first and / or third party cookies designed to show the customer relevant advertising, offers and to improve the customer experience of the customer's website;
- third-party analytics cookies designed to optimize marketing communications.
- Customer rights
The Customer has the right to access the Customer's own personal data processed by Ferla OÜ and the right to demand the correction of inaccurate personal data.
If the Customer has questions about his / her rights or is of the opinion that Ferla OÜ has violated his / her rights in the processing of his / her personal data (data), he / she should definitely contact him / her at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other provisions